If you have lost your PAN card and want to know the number of your PAN card or want to get a new PAN card made again, then you can get it done online sitting at home. Many ways to get the lost PAN card number will be found on the internet but here we are going to tell about the simplest and correct way.
Friends, let me tell you that after losing the PAN card, it is necessary to know the PAN number first to get the PAN card made again. After getting the PAN number, you can get the reprint PAN card done again. We are going to tell how to get this pan number, two pan card number check by name, ways how to remove pan card from aadhaar number.
Re-Apply for Pan Card
If you want to know your Permanent Account Number (PAN) after the card is lost, the best thing to do is to:
- Visit www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Click on ‘Know Your PAN’
- Fill in the details asked for.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Enter the OTP sent on the mobile number.
- Click on ‘Validate’
How to Find PAN Card Number
First of all, call on the Income Tax Department’s official helpline number 18001801961. After that Hindi or English will have to choose any one language. After that you said to the Income Tax Department customer care that Sir my PAN card is lost, I want to know my PAN card number. Then they will ask some information related to you like name, date of birth, mobile number, address, area PIN code. If your complete information seems correct, then your PAN number will be given.
After knowing the PAN number, by reprinting the PAN card, you can get PVC i.e. plastic PAN card. The process of how to reprint PVC plastic PAN card is given below.
How to Find PAN Number By Aadhar
To get PAN card from Aadhaar, you have to go to Digilocker, if you have an account then sign in, if you have not created one then sign up. After signing in Digilocker, you will have to go to Issued Documents, here your PAN Card Number will be shown.
How to get PAN Card RePrint
To order PVC PAN Card online, first of all go to the Income Tax Department official website whose link is given below, by clicking on it you can reach the direct PAN reprint page.
Visit the same page on the portal from which your PAN card was generated earlier. If you choose the wrong portal then the request will not be submitted.
After visiting the link, a page will open, fill PAN Number, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth and click on the submit button.
After submitting, all the information related to your PAN card will be given in the next window, tick the mobile number in the bottom side, then tick I Agree and click on Generate OTP. An OTP will be received on your mobile number, fill it and click on Validate.
After that the option of payment will come in front of you. Your reprint of PAN Card request has been successfully accepted after making the payment of Rs.50. Note down its acknowledgment number somewhere. In one to two weeks, your plastic PAN card will reach your home address through post.
Can I find my PAN number online?
You can easily find out your PAN information online. The Income Tax Department has made PAN information available on its website. Any PAN holder can find out their PAN card number on the e-Filing website. You can also find out the address listed under your PAN number.
How can I find my 10 digit PAN number?
PAN is a ten-digit unique alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. PAN is issued in the form of a laminated plastic card (commonly known as PAN card). Last character, i.e., the tenth character is an alphabetic check digit. Thus, option (c) is the correct option.
How can I get duplicate PAN card?
How to apply for a duplicate PAN?
- Visit the official PAN website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Apply for changes or correction in PAN data’.
- Fill in the required fields such as name, DOB, address, etc.
- Make the payment and submit the form.
PAN card details by name and date of birth
Search for your PAN card details by name and date of birth
- On the e-Filing website, click on “Know Your PAN”.
- Enter your Date of Birth or Date of incorporation in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter your surname first, then enter your middle name and first name.
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown on the screen.
- Click on submit.
Check PAN Card status by mobile number
How to Check PAN Card Status through SMS?
- Send an SMS to NSDL PAN and 15-digit acknowledgement number to 57575.
- The applicant will be provided with the PAN card status via SMS.
ALSO READ :
- What is Domicile Certificate? Learn to make Domicile certificate by yourself
- What is Radiologist Course – Radiologist Qualification, Course, Fee, Salary Information
- How to Change WhatsApp Payments UPI PIN, पिन कैसे बदलें
- ICAR AIEEA Exam- Eligibility, Process and Syllabus
- the TIFR Exam and how to prepare for it?
Hope you find pan number by name and date of birth, how to find pan number by aadhar card if you like the post information then share it on social media also.
FOR MORE INFORMATION : VISIT HOMEPAGE