What is Radiologist Course (Radiology Course Details in Hindi) :
If you want to become a radiologist or want to get complete information about Radiologist Course, then this article can prove to be very helpful for you, you must read this article completely –
Hello friends, today’s article is about Radiologist Course. This is a course related to the medical field.
There is immense potential in the medical sector. So if you do this course then you can make a good career.
In today’s article radiology course kya hai we will know minimum qualification for doing radiology course, radiology course details, what is the fee of radiology course, what is taught in radiology course, career after radiology course, how much salary is available after radiology course And where to do Radiology course.
What is Radiologist Course – How to become a Radiologist?
Radiology is a technique with the help of which many diseases can be detected.
You must have heard the name of X-ray, Sonography, MRI. With their help, internal diseases of the body can be detected. The person who works for all this has to do a course in Radiology. This is a kind of paramedical course.
In this you can do diploma or degree course. Even after MBBS, Radiology is studied as a specialization.
Like people become child specialists and cardiologists. This is how radiology is studied. But there are doctors who are called radiologists. We are focusing only on paramedical courses here.
Read this also : What is ICAR AIEEA Exam- Eligibility, Process and Syllabus
Minimum qualification for doing Radiologist course
- If you are interested to do Radiology course then its minimum qualification is 12th.
- You must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Must have at least 50% marks in 12th.
- There should be 45% marks for reserved category.
- The minimum age for doing Radiology course is 17 years.
Radiologist course details
In this you have two options Diploma and Degree. After this further PG or PG diploma can also be done.
However, it also has certificate courses of 6 months duration. But they don’t have much value. After that not much salary is also available.
These are more useful for people who are already working in the medical sector and need a certificate to increase their professional experience or expertise so that they can see more good job opportunities ahead.
Some of these courses are Certificate in Radiology, Certificate in Radiography, Certificate in Radiology Assistant.If we talk about diploma, then in this you easily get diploma courses like Diploma in Radio Diagnosis, Diploma in Radiography and Radiotherapy, Diploma in Radio Diagnostic Technology.
Names like BSc in Radiography, BSc in Medical Radiotherapy Technology come in Bachelor courses.
Bachelor degree course in radiology-
- This is a degree course.
- It takes three years to study.
- These three years are divided into six-month semesters.
- This is followed by an internship of six months.
- Stipend is available during internship.
- After that you get a graduation degree.
- In this also, admission is generally given on the basis of the marks of class XII.
- Some institutes give admission on the basis of entrance exam.
Master Dergree in radiologist-
- This is a post graduation course.
- For this, it is necessary to first read a Bachelor’s degree in Radiology.
- This is a two year course.
- Admission is done on the basis of marks of Bachelor in this.
If you want, you can also do PG Diploma after Bachelor’s degree. Like PG Diploma in X-ray Radiography and USG and PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology. Their duration is one and a half to two years.
What is the fee for Radiology course?
Radiology course fee depends on which course you are pursuing and from which college.
Diploma courses start from 30 to 40,000. B.Sc course starts from around Rs.60,000. MSc courses also start around this range. While finding out the fees, you also have to keep in mind that the college or institute is recognized. Otherwise your money, fees and time will be wasted.
What is taught in Radiologist course?
In Radiology course you have to study such subjects
- Introduction to Radiography
- Computed Tomography
- Imaging Techniques
- Different Radiographic Techniques
- Radiation Physics
- radio diagnosis
- Radiographic Photography
- Ultrasound Imaging
Career after radiologist course –
After doing a course related to radiology, you can make a career by joining hospitals.
Now even big and convenient hospitals are opening in villages. Due to this the demand for technicians is also increasing. Now these technicians are needed in every big and small hospital. You will find many large diagnostic centers in your city.
What is the salary after Radiologist course?
In the beginning, you get a comfortable salary ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs annually. After three to five years of experience, your salary goes up to 5 lakhs annually. After that you can progress further.
Radiologist course क्या है कैसे करें?
- Radiology is a course related to the medical sector.
- It can be joined after passing 12th.
- To study Radiology course, one should have 12th pass with Biology group i.e. PCB subjects.
- If you want to take admission in a good institute then you should have at least 50% marks in 12th.
- Most of the institutes give direct admission on the basis of class XII marks.
- Some institutes also take entrance exam for this.
- You will get many courses in Radiology like Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor and PG.
- PG can do only those who have degree in Radiology.
- The fee for Radiology course starts from around Rs.30,000.
- After doing a course in Radiology, you can work in places like government and private hospitals, health centers, diagnostic centers.
- There is a lot of demand for people who have done radiology courses in foreign countries as well.
- रेडियोलॉजी मेडिकल सेक्टर से जुड़ा हुआ कोर्स है।
- इसे बारहवीं पास करने के बाद जॉइन किया जा सकता है।
- रेडियोलॉजी कोर्स पढ़ने के लिए बायोलॉजी ग्रुप यानि PCB विषयों के साथ बारहवीं पास होना चाहिए।
- अगर आप किसी अच्छे इंस्टीट्यूट में एडमिशन लेना चाहते हैं तो बारहवीं में कम से कम 50% अंक होने चाहिए।
- ज्यादातर इंस्टीट्यूट बारहवीं के नंबरों के आधार पर सीधे एडमिशन देते हैं।
- कुछ इंस्टीट्यूट इसके लिए entrance exam भी लेते हैं।
- रेडियोलॉजी में आपको सर्टिफिकेट, डिप्लोमा, बैचलर और पीजी जैसे बहुत से कोर्स मिल जाएंगे।
- पीजी सिर्फ वही कर सकते हैं जिनके पास रेडियोलॉजी में डिग्री हो।
- रेडियोलॉजी कोर्स की फीस लगभग 30,000 रुपए से शुरू होती है।
- रेडियोलॉजी का कोर्स करने के बाद आप सरकारी और प्राइवेट अस्पतालों, हेल्थ सेंटर, डायग्नोस्टिक सेंटर जैसी जगहों पर काम कर सकते हैं।
- विदेशों में भी रेडियोलॉजी कोर्स किए हुए लोगों की बहुत डिमांड है।
Conclusion-What is Radiologist Course – Radiologist Qualification, Course, Fee, Salary Information
In today’s article radiology course kya hai we have given you minimum qualification to do radiology course, radiology course details, what is the fee of radiology course, what is taught in radiology course, career after radiology course, how much salary is available after radiology course And gave information like where to do radiology course. You can make a good future in this field.
If you have any question, suggestion or complaint, then you can tell us in the comment section. On our home page, you will find many articles on career and other topics of education. Do take some time to read it.
- How to Change WhatsApp Payments UPI PIN, पिन कैसे बदले
- ICAR AIEEA Exam- Eligibility, Process and Syllabus
- TIFR Exam and how to prepare for it
- IBPS Exam – Eligibility, Selection, Salary, Exam Pattern, How to Prepare?
- LIC AAO Exam – Eligibility, Salary, Exam pattern, Preparation details
For more details – Visit the homepage